Friday, January 18, 2008

Upcoming Travel Schedule

A colleague emailed me asking me about my open times to meet with him…After checking my calendar, I realized that I have a fairly hectic travel schedule coming up…Here are a few destinations coming up… After April 12, I will be in Seattle for a bit…before heading out again…


Jan 11-30

Mumbai, India
Family, Friends, Meetings with Executives and Professors, and talk at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research

Feb 13-15

Monterey, California, USA
Workshop at the Naval Postgraduate School

Feb 16-April 5

London, England (will be living in London but traveling as needed to destinations that are noted below)
Visiting Fellow at the Center for International Studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science

Feb 19-20

Wales, United Kingdom
Talk at Aberystwyth University

Feb 27-March 2

Los Angeles, California, USA
iConference

March 15-24

Manchester, England (and several other places…around England)
Friends and Rugby

March 25-28

San Francisco, California, USA
ISA Conference

April 3-5

Monterey, Mexico
Technology, Design and Management:Creating New Models of Possibility for All

April 5-12

Chicago and Minneapolis, USA
Friends and Wedding

No comments: